Case for Automation
Legacy systems are computer systems that organizations continue to use even after they go out of date because they contain key business data.
With time, such systems are challenging to maintain due to unsupported components and difficulty in enhancing and adding features. Therefore, they eventually become low-performing in meeting employees and customers’ needs.
However, even legacy systems can integrate automation to reduce time-consuming manual activities. RPA bots that work on the surface of applications can automate legacy system tasks.
- Executes automations across common legacy environments (email system, CRM, finance system)
- Transfers data from legacy systems to external and local sources (spreadsheets, cloud, or other systems)
- Imports data from external sources into legacy systems
- Updates data stored in legacy systems
- Logs into legacy systems using user credentials
- Creates reports based on tasks completed in legacy systems
- Sends alerts on predefined activities executed in legacy systems